- Pets are allowed inside
- We supply dog beds, stainless bowls, dog towels and a treat for each dog.
- Pets are to be kept out of bedrooms and off unprotected furniture (we provide a couch cover if your dog likes to sit on the furniture).
- Dogs must be under control: farm stock is valuable.
- Yards are well fenced. We supply two dog chains per cottage (not leads) to restrain dogs if you must leave them while you are out.
- Locking pets inside while you’re absent is strongly discouraged.
- In respect for our beautiful property you are expected to be responsible cleaning up after your pooch. There are shovels available outside each cottage. Failure to do this will result in additional charges.
What our guests say: “The cottages are beautiful and set up perfectly. Perfect place for holidaying with dogs. We didn’t want to go home.” (In dog morse this is: woof woof, wag wag.)